We commit to helping companies build and sustain inclusive and equitable workplace cultures where all employees feel valued and empowered.
“Our partnership with the DEI team at Slone Partners has been an excellent experience. The workshops are engaging, insightful, and truly beneficial for our team as we continue to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. Through our interactions, we acquired the tools to enhance our communication and to broach difficult but important subjects, ensuring our ability to have open and productive discussions. We highly recommend Candace and Slone Partners to any company seeking to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.”
-Rachael Alford, Rallybio
- Illyasha Peete, DEI Thought Leader
- New York Bio Breakfast Series Featuring Candace Nortey
- Mary Stutts, Senior Vice President, Corporate Relations at Sumitovant Biopharma
- Travis McCready, Former CEO of Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Maria Palasis, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer at Lyra Therapeutics
- View All Interviews
- Slone Partners Underscores Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Appointment of Candace Nortey as Executive Director
- How the Life Sciences Industry Can Help Address Systemic Racial Injustice
- Biotech, Education Leaders Set Course to Ease Path of Women, People of Color into STEM Careers
- Life Sciences Can be a Diversity Leader in Mass
- Pipeline Needed for Diverse Leadership in Mass. Life Sciences
- Harvard Business Review: “Research: The Real-Time Impact of Microaggressions”
- Forbes: “Building A Workplace That Women—And Others—Find Inclusive”
- Benefits Pro: “5 ways HR leaders can prioritize DEI in the workplace”
- Forbes: “Diversity Is Strength In The Corporate Boardroom”
- Forbes: “6 Ways To Help Your DEI Initiatives Drive Greater Impact”
- View All Resources And Articles
ENVISION MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
ENVISION is a mentorship program designed to support underrepresented students who exude leadership qualities and express a desire to be part of the next generation of leaders in the life sciences.
LIFE SERVE YOUTH FOUNDATION
Life Serve Youth Foundation is a summer tennis camp program founded in 2015 by Slone Partners/Wolf Hill Group founder Adam Slone dedicated to helping underserved youth thrive in life through athletics.