Executive recruitment firm Slone Partners is pleased to announce its co-sponsorship of the first-of-its-kind Precision Medicine Leaders Summit in San Diego, California. This conference is designed to discuss the frontier of Precision Medicine and its implementation into global healthcare systems. Speakers at the conference will include CEOs, industry thought leaders, White House officials, and Hollywood actors, among others.
As specialists in the industries that are central to Precision Medicine, Slone Partners’ active participation in the summit supports leaders that are catalyzing change in the healthcare space as they look to hire talent and grow their organizations.
“There is a progressive dialogue happening in the Precision Medicine world right now as stakeholders from genomics, reimbursement, investment, digital health, and beyond are coming together to challenge the status quo and make Precision Medicine a reality in healthcare. In this rapidly changing environment, it has never been more important to bring on the best talent to build high performance teams and shape the future of healthcare,” said Tara Kochis-Stach, President of Slone Partners.
The first Precision Medicine Leaders Summit brings together an impressive list of key industry experts who are pushing the boundaries of Precision Medicine on a global scale. Featured speakers include:
- Dietrich Stephan, PhD, Chair, Department of Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh
- Stephen Kingsmore, MD, President & CEO, Rady Pediatric Genomic and Systems Medicine Institute
- Nicholas Dracopoli, PhD, Vice President/Head of Oncology Biomarkers, Janssen R&D, Johnson & Johnson
- Eric Lai, PhD, Senior VP, Head of Pharmacogenomics & Companion Diagnostics, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
- Sally Howard, JD, Head of Regulatory Affairs and Policy, Human Longevity, Inc.
- Jonathan Sheldon, PhD, Global Vice President, Oracle Health Sciences
- Stanley Tucci, Actor & Patient Advocate, and many more.
“The Summit’s diverse speaker line up brings unique perspectives to a global discussion on leveraging existing scientific knowledge, streamlining the Precision Medicine continuum, and sharing ideas that will mold the future of this space. We are excited to partner with Slone Partners to provide counsel to growing organizations, and to help bring this conversation to the forefront of healthcare,” said Nigel Russell, President of the Journal of Precision Medicine.
The Precision Medicine Leaders Summit will be held in San Diego, California, August 10-12, 2016 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. To learn more and to view the full agenda of speakers, visit http://www.precisionmedicineleaderssummit.com/.
About Slone Partners:
Founded in 2000, Slone Partners is a premier executive search firm that specializes in recruitment for the diagnostics, life science tools, clinical trials, contract research, healthcare information technology, and laboratory testing industries, with offices in Boston, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.